General Counsel Program Benefits.
Our General Counsel Program provides the close hands-on legal advice of an in-house general counsel without paying a big salary and providing employee benefits. And, compared to retaining a traditional hourly rate law firm, having us serve you as retained counsel can provide benefits like:
- Freeing up time for senior management to enable them to focus on core company operations.
- Accessing better advice based on a hands-on assessment of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats as the company grows and changes.
- Reducing the total cost of legal services.
- Receiving better value for fees expended based on preventing legal difficulties upfront, rather than resolving them after they have risen.
- Obtaining the kind of legal perspectives that are only available from a lawyer who is actually participating in executive management meetings, providing advice about issues as they arise.
- Facilitating closer working relationships with all members of management, not just one primary contact.
- Enhanced mitigation of legal risks as key business strategies are developed with a potentially broader range of feedback and guidance than otherwise would be possible.