OF COUNSEL LAWYERS.
Bruce S. Fenton, Of Counsel
- Admitted: 1970, District of Columbia and New York; 1971, U.S. District Court, District of Columbia and U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- Law School: Harvard University, J.D.
- Member: The Association of the Bar of the City of New York; American Bar Association.
- Born: Port Chester, New York, April 19, 1946
Michael A. Shapiro, Of Counsel
- Admitted: 1974, Florida, Pennsylvania and U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania; U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida; 1975, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit; 1981, U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- Law School: University of Miami, J.D.
- Member: Dade County (Member, Probate Law Committee) and American Bar Associations; The Florida Bar
- Born: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, February 9, 1950
- Languages: Spanish